WILL YOUR MONTHLY/ANNUAL PREMIUM BE?
- It would be best if you inquired about the monthly or annual premium that you have to pay as premiums vary according to the plan and the policy. Individual insurers increase or decrease the premium based on your lifestyle and health issues, while others refrain from doing so.
THE PREMIUM INCREASE WITH EVERY COMING YEAR?
- There are individual policies where the premium keeps increasing every year to compensate for the increasing inflation rates or to provide you with a lump sum in the end. The insured must ask the insurer about the percentage increase in premiums and the duration of the rise. Specific policies have a fixed and level premium for the entire period of the policy while others may have a 10 or more years basis.
DOES YOUR INSURANCE COVER AND WHAT HAS BEEN ‘EXEMPTED’?
- If you are going to purchase a policy, you must ask your insurer if the policy covers all sorts of sicknesses and deaths and whether or not certain occupations, health issues, habits or lifestyles have been exempted from the policy.
THE INSURANCE COVER THE PAYMENT OF MY DEBTS AND MORTGAGE?
- The most important question that you must ask your insurance provider is whether or not your insurance covers your mortgage and other loans and debts that need to be paid. If not, then it would be in your best personal interest that you find an insurance provider or insurance policy that is ready to cover your mortgage and debt.
THE POLICY BE CANCELLED?
- In the end, remember to ask insurance provider if the policy can be cancelled and if there are conditions applied to the cancellation of your plan.
There is age to get life insurance, but you must be aware of all the terms and conditions from the beginning. You can choose to inquire your insurance provider about that or look into the type of policy that suits you best.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00