Have you been diagnosed with angina? Well, it is time you incorporate your family’s future into your financial plans. Once you have been diagnosed with angina, you should start arranging for life insurance coverage for your loved ones. If you have a history of angina, you still have a chance of getting approved for life insurance at a reasonable rate. How can you achieve this? First, you need to understand how different insurance companies handle people with angina when seeking life insurance.
Why do you need angina life insurance?
The need to protect your family’s future so they can be financially secured when you die is what prompts people to buy life insurance. You need to be ready for the unexpected when it comes. You don’t want your family to suffer financially when your income is no more.
What do insurance companies look for?
Life insurance is very concerned with cases like angina. For this reason, they want those with angina to take proper precautions and keep the disease under control. In most cases, life insurance companies will require a medical history of regular physician checkups.
During application, underwriters will want to know:
- When you were diagnosed with angina
- The type of angina you are suffering from
- How severe is your angina? This can range from very mild to very severe.
- The type of treatment you went through
- Any other medical conditions you are experiencing
- The degree of control. This will be shown in your medical history and your lab test results
- Whether you smoke tobacco
How to prepare for term life insurance
There is an important measure you can take before you make an application for term life insurance. the following tips will help you win:
- Visit your doctor regularly as recommended
- Follow your doctor’s orders regarding medication and treatment
- Ensure your medical records are up to date
- Ensure you get any other health complications under control
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00