Have you been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis and you need life insurance? well, there is good news. Those who have been diagnosed with this illness will still be able to get a term or whole life insurance depending on which cover you want. You will still get insured at preferred rates although this will depend on the severity of your illness.
Why you need life insurance for people with ankylosing spondylitis
Anything can happen in life and life insurance is there to protect you and your loved ones against the financial impact of your death. It gives you peace of mind once you buy the coverage for your family. You, however, need to calculate your needs and see how much you need for the cover. Unless your spouse’s income is bigger than yours, you need life insurance because when your income is no longer there, life insurance will replace it. Your family will leave a comfortable life when you are no more.
Underwriters will ask you some questions during your application. You have to be honest with your underwriter because lying could result in the cancellation of your insurance policy. And obviously, you don’t want that to happen because all you want is a great future for loved ones when you die. Underwriters will ask you the following questions:
- Age. How old were you when you were first diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis?
- Are you using any treatment or did you use it? If yes, which treatments did you use?
- For how long have you been using medications?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms? What symptoms?
- Do you smoke?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with illnesses such as cancer or stroke?
- Are you having any issues with your driving record such as driving violations or suspended driving license?
- Were you ever convicted of a misdemeanor?
- Are you participating in activities such as rock climbing? Such activities are considered to be dangerous and could pose a high risk.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00