Being a bricklayer, you are well aware of the fact that the construction of residential and commercial establishments is never easy, and it involves some risks. Accidents can take place when you are working at heights and hence, you must be prepared for this. When your job involves risk, buying life insurance is a smart decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Facts about bricklayer life insurance
- Life insurance for bricklayers is available on standard terms, and when you don’t have any secondary health condition, obtaining life insurance does not need to be a headache.
- Your life insurance provider can ask for specific details when you work at a height above 40 feet when you apply for life insurance.
- You may be asked a few important questions regarding your occupation, the amount of time you spend on sites working, at what height do you work, the type of safety equipment you use, or the details when you have any secondary condition.
The cost and premium of your life insurance
The cost and premium of your life insurance will depend on some important factors including:
- The type of policy you are looking for.
- The sum assured
- The term of the policy
- The height you work at
Finding a relevant bricklayers life insurance cover
- If you want to find a policy that meets your specific insurance needs, it is advisable to consult experienced and knowledgeable life insurance providers so that you can get the right protection.
- You don’t need to buy the very first policy you come across, you can browse your opinions and compare policies with the help of comparison sites where you can compare costs and policy features.
For more details about bricklayer life insurance, feel free to connect with our life insurance professionals.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00