Can I Get Life Insurance Having Had Tongue Cancer?
Have you been diagnosed with tongue cancer and you need life insurance? Well, don’t wait any longer. Having been diagnosed with tongue cancer will not deny you the chance of buying coverage for your family. As you know, life is full of uncertainties and anything could happen. Once you are diagnosed with tongue cancer, start planning for life insurance because it is the only safe way of securing your family’s future. You don’t want your family to undergo deep financial struggle when you are gone so get started today.
Why you need life insurance for people with tongue cancer
- Tongue cancer life insurance replaces your income and makes your family live a comfortable financial life when you are no more.
- The lump sum paid by the insurer pays out for any unsettled debts and loans, mortgage, your final expenses, and helps your family seek out their daily economic needs.
- Buying life insurance for people with tongue cancer is the best decision if your goal to protect your family financially.
This is why you need this coverage. You should calculate well before buying life insurance. Keep in mind everything your family may need including your funeral expenses.
Underwriters will want to have details of your medical history such as;
- The day you were diagnosed with tongue cancer life insurance
- The severity of your condition
- Medical reports showing your visits, tests, and results
Your medical history helps underwriters know your health status and severity of your illness. You should make regular visits to your doctor as recommended and take medications as required. Note that insurance companies have different underwriting guidelines. For this reason, it is important to use a private life insurance advisor to help you get a suitable life insurer for your case. They will also provide you with many options that you can always explore.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00