Another name for life insurance is life cover or death cover. While this may sound supremely morbid to some, it makes sense to invest in life insurance policies. Who would look after your family after you are gone? Hence, invest in life insurance policies and protect your family’s future.
Speaking of life cover insurance, it pays a lump sum amount to your family after your death. They will also receive the payout in case diagnosed with a critical illness. Life cover and critical illness insurance comes as a combination. Please note that critical illness cover may come as an add on or you can buy it as a separate policy too.
Who Should Invest in Life Cover?
- What happens when you bid adieu to the world? Your family is left behind with no financial support.
- Starting early is always a noble idea. When you start paying premiums at an early age, the cheaper it will be.
- Are the kids too small? They have a future that is uncertain. Make it certain and secure by investing in life cover.
- Look at your family medical history. If your father/mother had diabetes or any heart condition, the illness could be hereditary. Leave no stone unturned!
- There are many future costs! If you have a debt, mortgage payment, loans, or funeral costs, this money could cover all of this. Think of the investment as your golden egg. Your family can use the life cover for mortgage.
Make a Wise Decision Today
Individuals in their 20s and 30s are busy making travel plans and party plans for the night. There are some responsible and wise individuals who have invested in life cover insurance policy by this age. This is because their premiums will be cheaper!
Think of the golden egg! Once you leave your family behind, financial troubles could take away their peace of mind and life as well.
Make wise decisions and leave the world without any regret.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00