WHY DO ENGINEERS NEED LIFE INSURANCE PROTECTION?
Engineers need life insurance because they need to work at heights over 40ft, operate on dangerous machinery, and work with hazardous materials, and these are risky sites to work on. You may get into an accident, and if your life is insured it will benefit your family or your partner.
BRIEF INTRODUCTION FOR LIFE INSURANCE FOR ENGINEERS WITH L&G
Legal and General is a home for people with different occupations including Engineers with diverse and unique occupations and specializations. The coverage from Legal and General issue financial insurance protection against unseen financial constraints, death and even accident occurrences.
WHY CHOOSE L&G AS YOUR PREFERRED INSURANCE COMPANY?
Legal and General has been one of the oldest insurance providers in the UK with reputation and best covers like Engineer’s Life Insurance, just for you and your family.
- Have got enticing and attractive insurance cover prices unavailable elsewhere within Great Britain.
- You retain the policy even when you decide alternate jobs within the same industry.
- Purchase insurance protection for self, partner as well as your nominated nominees or beneficiaries.
APPROVAL IS DIRECT WITH NO FURTHER REQUIREMENTS
Major enquiries and applications for Engineers’ Life policy at Legal and General, are completed and therefore approved with no other requirements for further processes of assessment. The reason behind this is that the engineering sector is considered as one of the areas that have minimal risks and, for that reason, you will be able to secure a Life Insurance policy at standard rates which is equivalent to the premium terms of a person with zero disclosures.
L&G Life Insurance Premiums Depend On.
- The amount of insurance needed
- Further explanation of the kind of life insurance policy needed
- The number of years for your specific cover
- The kind of work the client is engaged in
- Health and Lifestyle of the client
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00