Why do you need a critical illness insurance policy?
- Critical illness insurance provides you with additional coverage for medical emergencies like having a heart attack, cancer, stroke among others.
- You need critical illness cover because these emergency illnesses always incur greater costs than the average medical costs.
- This policy covers the overruns that ordinary traditional health insurance may fail to cover.
- It may also be used to cover costs related to illnesses like transportation costs.
- It is used to pay for expenses not paid by a traditional insurance policy
- It pays for critical medical services that might be unavailable
- It helps those in need to have a restful place to make use of the additional funds to have vacation holidays with their loved ones.
- It pays for daily bills giving those with emergency illnesses to recover fully
What are the alternatives to critical illness cover
- Disability insurance: When medical reasons are not in option, this policy provides income for your family. Financial protection for this policy is not limited to a narrow set of illnesses. This option is good for you if your income absence could bring financial struggles to your family.
- Health savings account: Consumers contribute to a health saving account who have high deductible plans. When they are used for qualifies expenses customer gets tax benefits.
- Separate savings account: separate savings account covers for non-medical costs if you have a heart attack or even cancer and as a result, is on leave from the job
Protecting your family against financial struggles when you can no longer provide for them should be given top consideration.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00