I suffer from Epilepsy and brain cyst. Can I get a life insurance policy?
- A person can have a life insurance policy underwritten depending upon the severity of brain functioning and other correlated health issues. People with Epilepsy are prone to get congenital disorder and many other symptoms.
- In most the cases Epilepsy and brain cyst is life-threatening.
- During the application of insurance, a medical history report and other relevant documents must be submitted.
- The loading requirement in case of insurance for Epilepsy and brain cyst patient varies drastically depending on past medical history and current health condition.
What will it cost if I decide to take a life insurance policy?
As per their standard policy insurance company as the applicant to submit all the relevant documents to assess the severity of the condition in terms of the health of the applicant and provide them with the best policy available.
While applying there will be frequent questions which one need to answer regarding their medical history are as follows:
- Is there any on-going medication available?
- How long you are suffering from Epilepsy and brain cyst.
- What is your BMI?
- Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
- Pre-existing medical condition like- high level of cholesterol, high blood pressure, or any other disease.
- Do you feel frequent ischemic pain?
- What’s your age?
What are the factors that will affect my premium?
The premium rates of any standard life insurance policy depend on many following reasons:
- The sum you wish to get as coverage.
- The type of policy you wish to take.
- The amount you wish to receive as coverage.
How much amount do I need as a coverer?
The life insurance policy especially for a person, who has Epilepsy and brain cyst, is subjected to increased premium rates during the underwriting phase. It depends on risk, duration of treatment, past and present health condition and many more.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00