Huntington’s disease and life insurance
When you suffer from a health condition such as Huntington’s disease, you may consider buying life insurance to make sure that your loved ones are financially protected in the future. It is a scary situation and your insurer must take time to understand your condition and needs, and also help you to find the right life insurance policy. Here is what you need to know about Huntington’s Disease life insurance.
Life insurance companies will need to know some key details about your medical history and your overall health condition. The reasons why you should answer these questions transparently include:
- The insurer gets a clear picture of your health and can find the most suitable policy.
- It saves you (and your loved ones) from hassles in the future (when a claim is made).
Some questions the insurance company may ask:
- Have you been diagnosed with this condition and do you have an all-clear?
- What medicines or treatments do you take?
- Do you make use of mobility aids?
- Do you work after being diagnosed with this condition?
- Do you have any family members who had Huntington’s disease?
- How does this condition affect your daily life?
Your family history can be taken into consideration!
While applying for life insurance with this condition, the insurer would be interested to know if there are any family member, diagnosed with specific conditions. Your family history will play a role in deciding the cost of life insurance as well as the premiums that you will pay every month.
To know more about Huntington’s disease and life insurance, feel free to consult our life insurance professionals. They can help you find a policy that can prove to be helpful for you!
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00