Any kind of kidney disease is dangerous and it can prevent kidneys to work effectively. For instance, CKD, if reached an advanced stage. can turn life upside down. While suffering from any kind of health condition, having life insurance in place can prove to be helpful for your loved ones. Check out crucial details about life insurance and kidney disease.
Life insurance with kidney disease
For people with kidney disease or someone who has suffered a serious illness in the past, the insurance company tries to understand the clear picture before making any final decision. With the help of proper discussion about the medical history of the applicant, the insurance company can provide the most suitable cover. The right insurance company will try to avoid wasting time and money and will help you by providing the support you deserve.
When you will apply for life insurance with kidney disease
For people with kidney disease, the kidney function test results will prove to be helpful to determine if the suffering person can get the life insurance, and what risk class the person would be assigned.
- For people with acute kidney disease, underwriters will take a close look at the application and see if the condition is managed well.
- An applicant with chronic kidney disease will have to provide the health details, the treatment plan will be evaluated closely before approving life insurance.
- For people who have received a kidney transplant, the life insurance company may suggest waiting for a year before applying for life insurance to minimize the risk involved.
Quick facts about kidney health!
- People with diabetes need to control the blood glucose level.
- Keep your cholesterol levels in check.
- Reduce salt intake.
For more details about life insurance and kidney disease, feel free to consult our professionals.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00