When we talk about the occupation of a mechanic, life insurance companies are well aware of the fact that a mechanic takes various risks in everything as the work needs proper attention and focus while working on the vehicles. You should have life insurance in place to protect the reputation of your company or to deal with any incident that can take place. Life insurance is available for those who are working part-time or full-time, from garage or mobile, life insurance is available for all.
What is covered?
Third-party public liability vehicle insurance
This insurance is a core cover for businesses having connections with suppliers, clients, or any other third-party.
This type of insurance covers establishments where the business is located.
Comprehensive motor insurance for mechanics
This insurance covers any kind of damage to a third-party vehicle or potential damage caused to your vehicle.
Employers liability, and public liability
This insurance is needed by UK law, regardless of your employees being hired for full-time or part-time.
The policy covers the contents.
This type of insurance covers fixed overheads such as rent or wages.
What factors are taken into account when you apply?
Some key factors will be taken into account when you will apply for life insurance!
- Your age
- Your claim history (if you have made more claims, it can lead to an increase in the premiums)
- Location of your business, and the tools and machinery that you use.
How can you get a suitable mechanic life insurance?
- Consult a specialist life insurance provider who can understand your needs and find the right policy for you.
- Be transparent while providing details to your insurer.
- Do not hide any important details.
- If you don’t have a secondary health condition, you can get insurance on standard terms.
For more details about mechanic life insurance, feel free to consult our insurance professionals.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00