GETTING LIFE INSURANCEFOR OSTEOARTHRITIS
Perhaps you’ve been reported to have osteoarthritis disorder which is a common type of arthritis among people and in truth, it’s a condition some insurers find so risky.
The underwriters will have to evaluate your health status to have a clear close up of your condition and, would like to know more about the severity and the overall disorder experience.
Osteoarthritis can be treated with anti-inflammatory medication so standard rates can be expected and one can also get preferred rates if the case is mild with no underlying health issues.
OSTEOARTHRITIS LIFE INSURANCE FROM LEGAL AND GENERAL
Unlike most insurers in the United Kingdom, Legal and General come up with a financial plan to ensure your satisfaction and the overall life improvement. Life insurance from L&G ensures your family care continues after the worst (death) has happened to you.
- L&G releases a cash payment to the nominated nominees and, then, the nominated nominees or beneficiaries can use the money to cater to the needs of the family. The pros that come with this choice includes;
- Full coverage that increases confidence and an everlasting peaceful mind.
- Gives you a choice to make between other plans such as term life coverage or whole of life coverage.
- The policyholder gets the whole amount of his policy when diagnosed with a terminal illness. (It is said to have no cure and which minimizes your lifespan such that you only have one year or less to live- as per the professional medics’ reports.)
- Your beneficiaries receive the whole lump sum release after your demise
For the Life Insurance application process, feel free to speak to L&G experts and initiate a friendly discussion which will lead towards the best coverage for you, family and loved ones.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00