WHY SHOULD YOU GET LIFE INSURANCE WITH THYROID?
Thyroid has been a complication affecting men and women where a huge gland attaches itself inside somebody’s neck just beneath Adam’s apple or the cartilage. These glands control how rapidly an individual’s body burns calories, manufactures protein and does influence the functioning of the body cells as well as the body tissues.
The overactive thyroid comes with signs like;
- The loss of weight.
- Increased rate of the heartbeat.
- Excess sweat production.
- Anxiety and sore gritty eyes.
- Women may experience the heavy occurrence of periods.
If you have been experiencing these symptoms, it’s highly advisable to apply for life insurance as early as possible.
YOUR OVERALL HEALTH STATUS IS A MATTER OF CONCERN
Legal and General would like to know if you have paid a therapist a visit or any other professional medics in the last 60 months. It is when you’re seeking a critical illness to combine it with the Life insurance for a concrete financial backup plan.
Legal and General expects you to know some facts such as;
- The dates when you got diagnosed.
- The kind of treatment you’re taking.
- The duration of time that has been taking place.
THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES AFTER APPLICATION
You will be able to receive a Life cover on standard rates if;
- No medical surgery is pending
- If you got diagnosed 90 days ago or longer than that
- If you commenced on your therapy 90 days ago or longer than that
- If your complication has stability and you are currently on treatment and;
- There are zero complications linked with your eyes because of thyroid disorder
A health report from a GP may be a requirement if you cease from your regular treatment or if you ceased from follow-up attendance without medics’ instructions.
L&G Life Insurance does accept at least 95 per cent of clients having Thyroid disorder at the standard rating for a life policy.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00