What you must know before getting a plan for yourself:
- Usually, if polycystic ovary syndrome is the only health condition or is well controlled, there isn’t much of a fuss in giving out a policy.
- In case polycystic ovary syndrome is one among other ailments, then there are many procedures and reasonable plans that are associated with it.
- PCOS is a hormonal disorder common in women. To summarize correctly, it is the condition when the ovaries develop tiny follicles that result in the ovaries not releasing eggs at their regular time interval.
- Though this condition isn’t fatal, it may lead to other conditions that can be very much dangerous.
- To avoid that, regular check-ups are advised to be taken to women, mostly teenagers and those of reproductive age.
- Income protection shouldn’t be of much trouble if there isn’t any glucose intolerance or high BMI pressure.
What it will cost to get an insurance policy for Polycystic ovary syndrome:
Health insurance policies for overactive thyroid need specifications, such as the extent to which the POCS has spread in terms of stages and details of current treatments.
Information regarding the entire history of the POCS must be submitted before getting a suitable policy that can cover claims. Questions will be posed to make clarifications, but you must remember that each policy has its own set of terms and conditions.
It is essential to check if your condition suits any of the policies before making advances.
Possible questions you might be asked:
- How much time has passed since the diagnosis?
- Is there a treatment that is currently happening?
- Stage of the POCS.
- Medications that are being used.
- Symptoms of diabetes or high blood pressure
What might affect your premium?
- The term of coverage
- The cost you aim to get
- The sort of policy you would like
The sum you would need for this coverage:
Claims for Polycystic ovary syndrome life insurance is well set on standards of the condition and risk levels that it might pose soon.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00