Ways to get a comprehensive policy for this condition:
- Polymyositis is a muscle condition caused by inflammation (inflammatory myopathy).
- This can cause muscle weaknesses and severe pain on both sides of the body.
- A life insurance policy for ‘Polymyositis’ condition is provided in terms of the seriousness of the disease. The less complicated the situation, the less the claims will be.
- The insurer will want to get a better idea of how bad it is. And to know more about your treatments or therapy sessions, there will be a session of questions. Don’t worry. You don’t have to study!
- Details about the pain and how it happened are crucial to consider the type of plan your condition might be categorized under.
- Polymyositis usually has lesser coverage than various other policies since this illness can be cured entirely at some stage.
How do I get a policy for Polymyositis?
Insurance policies for Polymyositis will be provided to the customer concerning the degree to which they might be needing it at the moment.
A family history check is done. This is an essential part that comes after the medical history check.
Questions will be asked to know about your existing state and if it is good enough to provide you with a policy plan that can give coverage to your cause. It calls for you to talk freely about the things that you remember from the very beginning.
What kind of questions will I need to answer?
- Your age at the time of diagnosis.
- Symptoms you noticed.
- Medications that are being used.
- Frequency of pain triggers.
- Frequency of treatments.
What might affect my premium?
- Time of the coverage you’re looking for.
- The amount you think you’ll need.
- The kind of policy you are going to choose
The sum you would need for the coverage:
Policy claims for Polymyositis are based on the risks, treatments taken and the family background to which the patient belongs to.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00