Some occupations are risky, and when risk is involved, getting life insurance becomes tricky or difficult. For instance, a steeplejack job role involves climbing tall structures such as chimneys or steeples to get the repair work done. This is surely a job with risks as working at heights is always risky. A simple slip and fall can lead to severe injuries or even death. If you work as a steeplejack and looking for life insurance, you have come to the right place!
Facts about a steeplejack life insurance
- You may need to consult a specialist life insurance provider if you want to get affordable and suitable life insurance cover.
- If you work at heights (especially over 40 feet), the premiums can be high.
- It can impact the cost of life insurance if you work in hazardous environments or travel to other countries for work.
What information can be required?
- The insurance provider can ask some important questions regarding your work!
- At what height do you work? Is it 40 feet or above?
- What are your job roles?
- How do you take care of safety?
- What type of materials or types of machinery do you work with?
- Do you have any secondary health conditions?
Some tips to secure a suitable steeplejack life insurance
- Be transparent! You need to give the right details to your insurer and all without hiding any information. If you hide something that your insurer must know, it can be considered as non-disclosure and your claim can be declined.
- Consult with a specialist life insurance provider so that you can save your precious time.
- Your health and/or medical reports can be required by some insurers.
Consult professionals for the right guidance!
If you are looking for a suitable steeplejack life insurance policy, our insurance providers can guide you. They can help you in every step of the way!
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00