Tachycardia and Life Insurance
Getting a life insurance policy with the disease is really a hard thing. This can be a bit harder if you have heart disease such as Tachycardia, which is an abnormally fast rate of heartbeats a minute.
There can be some extra questions for you while you are applying for insurance with heart disease. Most people with Tachycardia are stable, yet for getting life insurance you will have to answer the questions related to your disease.
Questions that may be asked for getting life insurance with tachycardia disease
- What was your age when you were diagnosed with tachycardia for the first time?
- Do you have high blood pressure issues?
- Did you have congestive heart failure?
- Any diabetes or sleep apnea problem.
- Do you have an obesity problem?
- Do you have a habit of drinking excessive alcohol?
- Did you undergo any heart surgery in the past?
- Any previous heart attack? If yes what were the symptoms?
- Which medicines were prescribed to you for this disease?
These questions help better insurance companies to set rates for your life insurance.
It is possible to get protection or cover for tachycardia life insurance at standard rates which are the same cover for someone without preceding medical problems, with mild problems in the past few years.But if symptoms are moderate to high then premium may have a potential increase.
Type of life insurance one can get with Tachycardia
1. Term Life Insurance
In this type of life insurance, one can set an average amount that any of your family members will receive in case any worst situation happens to you. This lump sum amount can help your family in any financial situation.
2. Whole Life Insurance
This policy provides lifetime coverage at a fixed rate. It costs greatly more than term life insurance policy. It does not require to renew the policy yet has some limitation on the amount of death benefit one can purchase.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00