Safeguarding you and your family’s future is a must, especially when you are the primary source of income for your family. Life insurance keeps your family safe and financially secured even when you are not around.
Advantages of life insurance
- Life insurance is a source which gives you the ultimate peace of mind by assuring financial security for your loved ones even after you, particularly when you are the only one earning in your family.
- As needs may vary from person to person similarly life insurance also offers you various options which can be tailored according to your requirement and the premiums of the plan partially depends on age, gender, health issues etc.
- Life insurance can also act as a cure for stress as it provides you the facility to opt for mortgage insurance as well through which loans can be repaid without having your family stressed for arranging funds or losing any asset.
- Life cover plans also offer you to opt for dual tax benefits. Bereavement benefits are generally income-tax-free to the beneficiary, however, these death benefits may also be estate tax-free only if the policy is owned properly. Cash value grows tax-deferred during the policyholder lifetime.
- Some life insurance plans also come with an opportunity to create wealth.
If you want to leave something for your loved ones, we believe life insurance products are worth a look, but choose your plans wisely after consulting with a financial advisor who can help you to understand the schemes in a better manner.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00