Facts about tinnitus life insurance
- Tinnitus is a health condition when someone hears a sound that is not caused by any external source. This ringing or buzzing can affect people differently at different times.
- At times, this health condition can be caused without any obvious reason.
- Around one in every six people have experienced the condition of tinnitus occasionally, but, normally the condition is mild. Though one in fifty people have serious troubles with this condition.
- It is important to know that life insurance provider will want to know your health condition and what caused your tinnitus. Moreover, the insurer would like to know more about your condition.
Some questions that can be asked include:
- What is the frequency of symptoms that you experience?
- When were you diagnosed with this health condition?
- Do you have any secondary condition related to tinnitus?
- How does the health condition affect your daily life?
- Are you able to work?
When can you get life insurance on standard terms?
When your condition is under control and well-managed, and you can work, it will increase your chances of getting life insurance on standard terms.
When can the non-standard term be applied?
It will depend upon the severity of your health condition, if there is any secondary condition that reveals risk factors for the insurer, non-standard terms can be applied which will include increased premium. Steps to secure a suitable policy
If you want to increase your chances of getting a suitable policy, here are a few things that you can do.
- Consult specialist insurance providers who have experience in dealing with tinnitus life insurance cases.
- Provide your insurer with all the necessary documents and details so that your condition can be properly analyzed.
For more details about tinnitus life insurance, feel free to connect with our life insurance professionals.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00