Global Treatment is an insurance scheme provided by some of the leading international insurance providers dedicated to providing people throughout the world with the best healthcare they can.
What benefits do I receive from Global Treatments?
For an additional £4 per month on top of your base insurance policy premium, you along with any eligible children can have access to the various global medical treatments which includes:
- Cancer treatment, (including malignant, in-situ and pre-malignant cancers)
- Coronary artery by-pass surgery and heart valve replacement or repair
- Neurosurgery (e.g. benign tumour on the brain or spinal cord)
- Live – donor organ transplant and none marrow transplant (e.g. leukaemia etc)
Global Treatment will take care for all the following expenses of yours:
- An expert second medical opinion and treatment by a specialist of your illness
- Hospitalization, travel and accommodation costs for the duration of any abroad hospitalization that your child requires
- £100 per day cash allowance for hospitalization overseas (at least for 60 days)
- Up to £50,000 medication costs on return to the UK (including medications not funded or only partially funded by the NHS)
However the choice is yours, Global Treatment benefit can be used up to a benefit of £1 million per policyholder each year, with a maximum value of £2 million of treatment across the policy lifetime. We all hope that you would never need to place a claim on a policy like this but on the off chance that one of the policyholders fall seriously ill with one of the covered conditions, this additional coverage could be a great saviour for your family.
Before taking out the additional Global Treatment Life policy you should consider if this is a benefit that you require as it will come with an additional cost to the base policy premium. It should also be noted that a small amount of additional premium for the Global Treatment benefit is reviewable and may change in the future.
We would recommend you to talk to one of our advisers for life insurance quotes.
Any quote that your adviser provides you with will take into account your circumstances, your medical history, as well as your budget!
Call 011-3733-4610 – Monday to Thursday from 11.00 to 19.00 and on Friday between 11.00 and 16.00